- Low season:
01/03/2018 - 23/03/2018
06/10/2018 – 09/11/2018
- Medium Season:
24/03/2018 – 15/06/2018
01/09/2018 – 05/10/2018
- High season:
16/06/2018 – 31/08/2018
07/12/2018 – 07/01/2019
- Languages spoken:
Italian, English, French and German.
At the reception desk and in the apartments there is information regarding the best local restaurants, events and traditional festivals.
Check-in: from 3 to 6 p.m.
(every weekly day)
Check-out: by 10 in the morning
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Reception opening hours:
Monday - Friday
from 8.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
from 2.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
On holidyas: changeable openings hours.
To confirm your booking we usually ask for a down payment of 30% of total price.
From reservation to 45 days before check in: we charge you 50% of deposit
From 45 days before check in: we charge you 100% of deposit.
The rest of the account should be settled when you check in/check out.
If you look for a complete relax, you can enjoy our swimming pool or play pool.
If you love sport, you can walk or ride a mountain bike in open country following four signed trekking paths within the compound.
Here are the services we offer included in the price:
- Our welcome basket: 1 bottle from our winery
- Heating / air conditioning
- In all the apartments: Kitchen or kitchenette with crockery and linen.
- Internet wireless connection
- TV Satellite
- Swimming pool (16 x 7) – Open from the end of April till end of September
- Mountain bike
- Pool room
- Bath and bed linen with weekly change
- Final cleaning
- Baby cot (children up to 3 years old)
- Electricity, gas and water.
- Dogs are admitted
Other available services:
- Buffet Breakfast including from 8.30am to 10.30am: drinks ( juices, milk, water, the, coffee), croissants, cakes, biscuits, cereals, tuscan salumi (salame, ham, etc..) Cheese, honey, chocolate, bread, yogurt, eggs, fruits. Some ingredients may vary according to the season.
- Wine tasting and guided tours of the wine cellar (From Monday to Friday) .
- Pasta fresca cooking classes or different types of cooking classes (booking in advance) . Ask for a price!
- Telephone (available in each apartment)
- Extra or daily cleaning (for the rooms and for the apartments)
- Additional bed or sofa bed
- Our Restaurant is open only for the Guests of the Agriturismo, on request and by paying.
In the nearby:
Restaurants and shops: in Marcialla (3,5 km) , in Tavarnelle Val di Pesa (4 km) and in Barberino Val D'Elsa (6 km)
Horse riding: in Barberino Val D'Elsa (6 km)
Golf: in Florence (35 km)
Tennis court: in Bargino (15 km)
Seaside: 90 km
Flyballon: in Tavarnelle Val di Pesa (4 km) https://www.balloonintuscany.com
Contact us to get more information about prices. We are open all over the year!