Its position on a hill between Val d’ Elsa and Val di Pesa allows us to admire a beautiful panoramic view. Don’t miss the piazza, with its unusual pentagonal shape, the Church of Santa Maria and the village’s stone palazzos.
Church of St. Lawrence to Vigliano
it presents elements of the X-XII century and has a plant with an only aisle with apse. It has been widened and restored in 1928.
Villa St. Lawrence
the villa was in origin a convent. There is information of the villa in some documents of the XIII and XIV century. In the gardens there is a small chapel.